In our Business Owner Center, you will find information on concepts that successful business owners and professionals can use to:
- Provide additional tax deferral options to reduce year to year income taxes
- Provide higher contribution limits to supplement qualified retirement plans
- Build a retirement income base that more closely matches a high income in producing years
- Properly fund a Buy-Sell Agreement
- Structure a Succession Plan and provide a runway to exiting the business
- Provide a controlled financial incentive to keep key employees loyal to the organization
- Structure protection against the loss of employees crucial to the success of the business
Business Owner Need:
|Providing funding to a structured Buy-Sell agreement that passes the business on to a partner or key employee.
|Buy / Sell Agreement Funding:
|Business owner has a need for retirement savings above their 401k profit sharing limit.
|Cash Balance Plans:
|Business owner wants to incentivize loyalty from their business's key producers.
|Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation:
|Business owner wants to help employees save for their future retirement while also providing a tax deductible program for their own savings.
|401(k) Retirement Plans: